Contact : 4272916Health and Medical officer
- Conduct medical consultations and give appropriate treatment.
- Advise on medical matters and projects.
- Document protocols and guidelines as per international recommendations and the health objectives and support strategy of the association.
- Provide medical support to staff and members of the association.
- Provide training internally and externally to medical and paramedical staff, collaborators, and volunteers.
- Create or enhance collaboration with local and international authorities inclusive of different ministries with which the association works.
- Participate actively in all activities (medical and non-medical related) organised by the association including the residential camp.
- Ensure proper reporting of all medical activities and updating of member/beneficiary records.
Profile of ideal candidate:
- People oriented approach
- Excellent communication, analytic and listening skills
- Respect, empathy and discretion
- Proactive and self-directed person
- Ability to adapt to all social strata and environment
- Fluent in Creole, French and English
- Ability to work in teams
- Understanding of NGO dynamics
- Comfortable using computer programs like Office 365, Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook or mobile programs like WhatsApp and Google Maps
- Flexible to work irregular hours and after office hours, such as a mix of weekday mornings, days, evenings, and weekends, as needed
- Degree in Medicine from a recognized institution with 2 years of residency training and registered as a Medical Practitioner with Medical Council of Mauritius.
- Experience in Type 1 Diabetes will be an advantage.
What we offer at T1 Diams:
· An Attractive & Competitive Salary
· Health Insurance & Pension Schemes
· Career Development Opportunities
· Educational & Training Opportunities
· A Positive, Friendly, Secure & Collaborative work environment
Please send your CV and motivation letter : email@example.com by latest 21 November 2023.