1. Creating awareness amongst the public on Haemophilia
2. Advocacy in favour of persons suffering from Haemophilia vis-a-vis the Government for better treatment
3. Organising regular medical updates for Mauritian Doctors from International Health Care Professionals on different issues pertaining to Haemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders
4. Medical testing of potential patients
5. Counselling to beneficiaries on effective treatment
6. Home visits
Persons suffering from Haemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders.
Number of beneficiaries - 95
The Association was formed in 2008 by a handful of parents and patients in order to improve the medical care being given to people living with Haemophilia in Mauritius.
1.1 to create awareness on Haemophilia and other bleeding disorders;
1.2 to network with related associations at local, regional and international levels
1.3 to raise funds to support patients suffering from Haemophilia and other bleeding disorders;
1.4 to advocate for improved treatment and management of Haemophilia and other bleeding disorders;
1.5 to advocate for adequate supply of safe treatment products;
1.6 educating and empowering patients with bleeding disorders to help them live healthier, longer and more productive lives;
1.7 facilitate training healthcare professionals in the field to properly diagnose and manage patients;
1.8 to do all such things that are conductive to the attainment of the above objects.
2, Impasse des Camphriers, Mon Desir, Vacoas