Friends in Hope, an Association for the support of persons living with a mental illness, has a vacancy for the position of Head of Therapy either on a part-time or full-time basis.
Profile of the incumbent
- Qualify as a Registered Mental Nurse or possess a qualification in psychiatry and/or psychology
- Have at least 10 years of practice in the field of psychiatry and the rehabilitation of psychiatric patients
- Possess good communication and managerial skills
- Set the strategy and lead the rehabilitation department thereby ensuring development of staff and availability of necessary resources for the smooth running of the operations
- Define, implement and review the rehabilitation programme for the best interest of the beneficiaries
- Ability to design and implement new projects adapted to the needs of the beneficiaries
- Implement advocacy and awareness raising programmes Have knowledge of the Mental Health Care Act and its application
Suitable candidates are invited to send their application with motivational letter and CV to email@example.com at latest 25th November 2022.
Only qualified candidates will be called for an interview.