firstname.lastname@example.org | 455 0295
Deadline : 21 septembre 20023
The Programme Unit Coordinator will manage and ensure the smooth running of the village.
He/she ensures the overall development of children and youth for their successful integration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring effective services delivery which includes: basic care, health, socialisation, education, psycho-social support. • Implementing child/youth development plans and pedagogical activities.
• Guiding and supporting SOS Caregivers and SOS families
• Preparing and implementing operational plans and activities.
• Implementing relevant programme child protection and safeguarding policies etc.
• Undertaking administrative tasks (including HR, Finance, assets).
Reporting to: The Deputy Managing Director
• Maturity and experience
• Degree in social work, psychology or a related field.
• Leadership quality and experience at senior management level.
• Minimum of three years’ experience combining ideally child and/or youth care, community development, human resources administration and education.
• Readiness to reside in accommodation provided in the facility is a definite advantage.
• Holder of a driving licence is an advantage.