Organization: Soroptimist Club of Port Louis
Location: Cité Flamboyant, Richelieu
Position: Preschool Manager
Are you an experienced early childhood professional, with experience managing a center and driven by the will to make a positive impact in the lives of young children?
The NGO, Soroptimist Club of Port Louis is looking for an experienced Preschool Manager at the Flamboyant Education Centre, a nurturing environment where every child's potential is valued and nurtured.
As a Preschool Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the overall success of Flamboyant Education Centre. You will have a demonstrated track record in early childhood education, managing a team of teaching and support staff, stakeholder management, excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a love for the well-being of children.
Your responsibilities include:
• Day-to-Day Management: Overseeing the daily operations of the center, ensuring the safety, well-being, and happiness of our children.
• Staffing and Academic Administration: Managing a team of educators and support staff, fostering a positive work environment, and overseeing the educational programs.
• Nutrition and Health: Ensuring that children receive nutritious meals and addressing any health-related concerns promptly. Collaborating and liaising with the psychologist and speech therapist as necessary.
• Community Engagement: Building strong relationships with the local community, parents, and stakeholders to enhance the center's impact.
• Budget Management: Responsibly managing the center's finances within the allocated budget provided by the Executive Committee of Soroptimist International Port Louis and the parent’s contribution.
• Reporting: Providing regular updates and reports to the Committee, working collaboratively to achieve our mission.
• Degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field
• Min of 5 years’ experience in preschool management or early childhood education.
• Commitment to the principles of child development and well-being.
• Excellent communicator
Apply by email to email@example.com
Deadline : 21st of November 2023