Contact : Dylan SADALVA
Please send your application to Recrutement@Pils.mu
– You can request the full job description within your email.
Below is the Job requirements.
● Master’s Degree in Communication, public health, or other relevant field and at least 2 years of management experience in project management in the social/development sector or Bachelor’s degree in public health, Communications (or equivalent) and at least 4 years of progressively responsible management experience in project management in the social/development sector.
● Ability to manage competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
● Highly proficient in coalition building, in designing and implementing network activities
● Experience of managing human and financial resources.
● Strong research, analytical and planning skills
● Ability to develop and deliver impactful public presentations.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Stronginterest in HIV/AIDS, social and health systems strengthening.
● Fluent in Creole, French and English
● Excellent IT skills
● Good understanding of the HIV epidemic in Mauritius & the Indian Ocean region
● Experience of managing Key Affected Populations Programs (People Living with HIV, People Who Use Drugs, Men having Sex with Men, Transgender, Commercial Sex Workers) in small island developing states
● Experience of working in countries with concentrated HIV epidemics, including knowledge of working with Key Affected Populations .
● Driving Licence
Deadline : 13 April 2023