Summary of the Position
The post holder will establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety are adhered to procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct site visits to all the different facilities of the organisation and provide a report.
• Develop Health & Safety measures to help raise awareness.
• Conduct appropriate training to the staff of the organization.
• Updated Certificate of Character
• A Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or any other equivalent qualifications.
• Available on a flexible basis.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (E-Mail, Word, Excel).
“SOS Children’s Villages International holds strict child safeguarding principles and a zero-tolerance policy for conducts of sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse in the workplace and other places where the organization’s activities are rendered. Parallel to technical competence, recruitment, selection and hiring decisions will give due emphasis to assessing candidates value congruence and thorough background checks, police clearance reference check processes”.
How to Apply:
Please send us your application, CV and copies of qualifications latest by the 30th August 2022
The HR Department,
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES MAURITIUS,
3, G. Ythier Street,
or by e-mail on email@example.com
or call on 455 0295
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius reserves the right not to appoint anyone following this advertisement.