Autisme Maurice is recruiting an NGO Director.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Work closely with board of directors and committees to assess and address issues affecting the organization
• Oversee daily operations of the organization, providing executive direction for program strategies and efficiencies, compliance, and quality assurance
• Provide leadership to and manage the efforts of site staff to ensure appropriate support of all departments
• Build and lead an effective team that’s dedicated to fulfilling the organization’s mission through highly successful programs.
• Meet aggressive annual fundraising goals, in partnership with board of directors, by securing financial support from foundations, corporations, individual donors, and government funding sources
• Increase awareness of the organization by being the main spokesperson and liaison with local media
• Coordinate and leads annual budget reviews, monthly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations
• Ensure that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives
Qualifications and requirements:
• Five or more years of experience in senior management, preferably with non-profit organizations
• Degree in Business administration, or Management preferred
• Holder of a proven Driving License
• Valid Character Certificate
• Knowledge of administrative processes of schools
• Entrepreneurial mindset, with innovative approach to business planning
• Dynamic and charismatic team player who enjoys being the public face of an organization
• Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Experience as an Autism educator is a plus
Very interesting salary according to profile and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter on : email@example.com no later than 25th Nov 2022.
Autisme Maurice reserves the right to invite only the best qualified candidates for an interview.