1. At least a Certificate in Primary Education (CPE)
2. Certificate in First Aid from a recognised institution.
3. Prior experience in similar position of not less than 3 years will be an added advantage.
4. A clean certificate of character.
5. Be passionate to work for an NGO catering for the needs of people with intellectual disability
1. Responsible for the safety of the beneficiaries
2. Accompany and assist beneficiaries with toileting
3. Be responsible for nappy changing, washing and cleanliness of beneficiaries
4. Responsible for a group of beneficiaries.
5. Ensure that all equipment/tools provided are clean and safe for beneficiaries to use
6. Feed beneficiaries with severe disability.
7. Ensure that medication is administered in a time-efficient manner.
8. Ensure that beneficiaries’ surroundings are kept sanitized, clean, and comfortable at all times.
9. Help with therapeutic procedures such as massages and physical therapy
10. Handle emergency situations with tact by ensuring that First Aid procedures are handled appropriately.
11. Assist in recreational activities.
12. Any other cognate duties as may be assigned by the Manager.
Salary is negotiable.
IV. MODE OF APPLICATION & CLOSING DATE:
Qualified candidates should submit their CV by email to the Board Secretary of Mauritius Mental Health Association (email@example.com) not later than 15h (local time) on Monday 6th February 2022.
Applications received after the specified closing date and time will not be considered.
MAURITIUS MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION
PUBLIC ADVERTISEMENT NO. 4 OF 2023
Vacancy for Male & Female Carer Day Care Centre
pg. 2 Management reserves the right:
(i) to convene only the best qualified candidates for interview; and
(ii) not to make any appointment following this advertisement.