Contact : The HR Department (Ref: HR)
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES MAURITIUS
firstname.lastname@example.org | 455 0295
The HR Officer provides services and assistance for the smooth running of the HR function and the implementation of the HR cycle in the Organisation.
These include HR administration, recruitment, selection and orientation, payroll, performance management, staff training and development.
You will report to the HR Manager and work closely with line managers and supervisors and other staff, giving them support for the effective implementation of HR policies, plans, objectives, processes and tasks as per SOS HR manual and guidelines and other Organisational policies and procedures.
You will assist facility heads and other line supervisors regarding HR.
• A diploma/degree in Human Resource Management/Business Management.
• Professional experience of 1-3 years.
• Strong exposure to development and implementation of HR policies.
• Highly proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Power point and experience in the use of payroll software.
• Practical knowledge of Sicorax payroll software is an advantage.
• Experience with working in team and interacting with staff of different departments and positions.
• Sense of reliability and confidentiality to provide backup to the HR Manager.
• Interest to work for a child care NGO and share its values.
• Sense of dedication and interest for long term commitment.
Responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
• Perform administrative/ technical duties linked to different functions of HR - recruitment, orientation, training and development, occupational health and safety, performance management, compensation, including, payroll and personnel administration.
• Coordinate, advise and give support to line supervisors/ managers for the effective implementation of HR processes.
• Participate in and give support concerning important actions of the Organisation such as HROD Assessment, restructuring and update of HR policies.
• Collect and analyse data and information and write reports, letters
Deadline : 21 Septmber 2023