Contact: Stephanie Jacquin
We-Recycle, an Environmental Non-Governmental Organization, is looking for a Part-Time Freelance Educator.
He/she will be responsible for delivering awareness sessions to children from ages 6 to 18 on behalf of We-Recycle in government and non-government schools, and the non-formal education sector as well.
The goal is to raise awareness about plastic waste and its impact on the environment, and recycling of plastics in particular.
The Educator will report to the Lead Educator.
• Passionate about teaching and protecting the environment
• Able to reach out to students and teachers and create a relationship of mutual trust
• Excellent communication skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Able to work in a team
• Creative and energetic
• Flexible in terms of scheduling
• Degree preferably in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts or Mathematics
• 1 - 5 years’ experience of working in primary or/and secondary education
• Must be able to work using English, French and Creole
Please send your resume and cover letter telling us why you are interested in the position to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 8 July 2022.