Email : email@example.com
Tel : 4280158
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the day to day activities of the accounting department
• Good working Knowledge of an accounting software/ package.
• Perform prepayments and accruals entries and their respective timely reversals
• Reconciling Supplier and customer accounts.
• Prepare payments to suppliers
• Input data on the accounting system
• Maintain petty cash record
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Maintain file for ease of auditing
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and French.
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• At least one year experience as Accounts Clerk
• HSC with accounting at A Level
• ACCA Level 1 Completed / Degree Holder
• Honest, committed, trustworthy and ability to work in team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience in auditing will be an advantage
• Good knowledge in Spreadsheet
• Highly organized
• Proficient with MS Office applications
• Will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or send by mail to 24, Avenue Berthaud, Quatre-Bornes, no later than the 8th August, 2022.
Autisme Maurice reserves the right to invite only the best qualified candidates for an interview.