TIPA is recruiting a Manager on a full time basis.
TIPA (Terrain for Interactive Pedagogy through Arts) is an association whose mission is to empower vulnerable children to become active citizens in the Mauritian society by favouring their development through the promotion of interactive pedagogy and education to art and culture.
1. Programme development, implementation monitoring and reporting
2. Team leadership & human resources management
3. Collaboration with state partners
4. Collaboration with the Managing Committee
5. Financial management & fundraising 8. Internal and external communication
1. Master’s degree in Human Studies or any other relevant field Experience:
2. 5 years of relevant working experience, including:
• Development and implementation of programmes
• Management and supervision of projects and teams
• Knowledge of management and finance
• Experience in social work and education
• Networking with institutions such as NCSR Foundation
• Knowledge in communication and Arts & Culture
3. Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and orally, in English, French and Kreol.
Interested candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Closing date : 27th January 2019
Contact person :
Angelique de la Hogue,