VACANCY FOR THE POST OF EDUCATOR
One educator to teach French, Mathematics, English, General Knowledge, Information Technology and Arts and Craft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare daily lessons plans and prepare all lessons materials.
2. Plan curriculum for the school year
3. Maintaining and managing classrooms and be able to demonstrate a disciplined classroom management.
4. Set classrooms rule and expectations
5. Assess performance of students
6. Discipline students (according to school policy) when necessary
7. Be active in school community and events
8. Participate in teacher training sessions
9. Assist the students in preparing placement report
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Applicants should hold minimum a Higher School Certificate and have 1-2 years experience working with adolescents from 14 to 18 years.
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills
2. Attentive Listener
3. Strong moral values and discipline
4. Efficient time management
5. Able to solve problem quickly and under pressure
6. Strong organisational skills
7. Be fully conversant with Information technology.
i. ID Card
ii. Originals and Copies of Certificates
iii. Curriculum Vitae
iv. Testimonials and any other relevant documents.
Candidates are hereby informed to apply for the above post by email to email@example.com before the 29th November 2019
Only the best qualified candidates will be convened for the post.
Contact : Mme. Nicole Burzoo
452 2462 / 5 421 8161