Post of Learning Assistant (Full-time)
The candidate must hold a minimum HSC certificate and be fluent in both English and French.
Training or working experience in special education needs is required but not necessary.
SC holders with a minimum of 6 months experience in special education needs are also welcome to apply.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with family and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, and work indoors or outdoors.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Salary: - Rs 8000/- per month including transport
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV with a covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, you can call on 52555939.
Deadline to apply : 28th February 2019
Contact : Shalini Banerjee