ENL Foundation is recruiting a Social Worker on a full-time basis for its project financed by the National Social Inclusion Foundation.
The project will focus on 2 regions namely Cite Alma and Cite Telfair.
• Mobilise, counsel and motivate beneficiaries of the project
• Ensure the case to case management at Grass-Roots
• Ensure proper Follow up and Monitoring of vulnerable individuals and families
• Ensure coaching and referral
• Help and support to families in distress
• Assist Project Coordinator in the implementation of EU project
• Act as a facilitator between the trainers and the local community
• Work and report on set objectives
• Written Report to PC on a regular basis
• Holder of a degree in Social Worker/community Work or equivalent
• At least 2-3 years in a similar position.
• Knowledge & experiences in community development would be an advantage
• Driver's license and clean driving record would be an advantage
• Fully conversant in IT tools (Proven skills in Outlook, and Microsoft Oﬃce)
• Pleasant Personality
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Capacity to work in team spirit
• Capacity to work under pressure
Interested Candidates are invited to send their application & CV, quoting the reference REFNSIF002
Deadine : 23 October 2020
Contact : Anjinee Poinen