JOB OFFER: Communication Officer Full time basis (45 hrs per week)
Reports to: Communication and Development Coordinator
(A) MAIN FUNCTIONS:
• Video making and edition
• Graphic design
• Community Management (social media)
• Content writing
• Events coordination
• Any other duties related to the position
(B) JOB PROFILE:
The ideal candidate will be part of Lovebridge communication and fundraising team. The person will be based at Lovebridge support office and will also be visiting/working in regions where Lovebridge intervenes.
(C) QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Diploma in web design or audiovisual production or any other related field in addition to 2 years’ related working experience.
A minimum of 5 years in the fields mentioned in (A)
(D) ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will need to:
1. Explain why he/she wants this job and not a job
2. Be an artist at heart and a creative solution-provider
3. Provide evidence of previous work (portfolio, videos)
4. Be fluent in English and French (written and spoken) and be able to communicate in creole
5. Possess strong organisational and planning skills
6. Possess excellent time management skills and the ability to multi task and prioritise work
7. Be attentive to details and possess problem solving skills
8. Have public speaking skills
9. Be mobile and have own transport (valid driving licence)
10. Possess all material, equipment and software for the position
11. Be available to start work as from February 2019
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com –
attention: Sandrine Ah-Choon.
Deadline: 25th January 2019
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Contact person :