Collectif Urgence Toxida (CUT), a non-profit NGO working in Harm Reduction for People Who Use Drugs (PWUDs), is looking for a grant assistant who will assist the Administrative and Finance Assistant in duties related to the administration and finance of the organisation.
He/she will work under the direct supervision of the Administrative and Finance Assistant and shall be responsible for the following:
• Attending phone calls and visits
• Assist in ensuring accurate records keeping through filing, notation & circulation
• Ensure procurement of services & materials as well as purchasing activities as per procedures.
• Stock keeping of stationery
• Assist in managing all correspondence (both incoming & outgoing), documents and photocopies
• Assist in ensuring adequate handling and maintenance of CUT equipment
• Assist in managing social functions of the organisation
• Assist the Administrative and Finance Officer in the administration and finance process of the organisation
• Be ready to Support CUT team as required in implementing any other programs.
• Support and partake in all CUT general activities.
• Good SC results and at least 2 years experience in a similar job
• Effective in a working in a team, as well as individually
• Ability to be flexible
• Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel)
• Interpersonal, organising and written/verbal communication skills
• Orderly & detail oriented
• Fluent in French, and English, written and spoken
• Strong planning & organization skills.
• Fluent in English and French both speaking and writing
• Driving licence (Motorcycle and/or Private Car) will definitely be an advantage
• Knowledge in HIV/AIDS, Drug use or Harm Reduction would be a definite advantage.
Please send CVs and Cover Letter to email@example.com, or to SSR Avenue, Quatre Bornes before 25th February 2019.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
CUT reserves the right not to appoint any person to this position.
Contact : Anne Marie CUPIDON GUILIANI, Manager