Driver / Field Worker T1 Diams, the NGO providing multidisciplinary support to people living with Type 1 diabetes in Mauritius and Rodrigues Island is looking for dynamic Driver/ Field Worker.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide reliable and courteous transportation service to members, staff and guests with safety a top priority.
- To operate and maintain vehicles in a clean and tidy conditions.
- To maintain vehicles record.
- Provide support to administrative department.
- Provide support to all other department.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopying and fax machine.
- Assist in making arrangements for meetings, in-house workshops (i.e arranging tables, chairs boards etc and re-arranging after completion of event).
- To assist in presentations wherever and whenever you will be requested.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries and direct them to appropriate persons as and when required.
- Provide support to the field activities of T1Diams,
- Maintain and clean up of office premises and other places where the employer might do activities to help the cleaner when required.
- Assist with other office related matters as directed.
- Run errands, as required.
- Provide maintenance support when required.
- Holder of a valid driving licence .
- Holder of SC certificate.
- Personal communication skills.
- Willing to work during weekends and after office hours.
- Ability to work in team.
Please send your CV to email address: email@example.com
or send via post to 9, Bernardin de St Pierre Street, Quatres Bornes
by latest 23 October 2020