T1 Diams, the NGO providing multidisciplinary support to people living with Type 1 diabetes in Mauritius and Rodrigues Island is looking for dynamic Driver-Field Support.
- Provide safe, reliable and courteous transportation service to members and/or guests and staff
- Operate and maintain assigned vehicle
- Maintain vehicle and passengers’ travelling records
- Provide support in setting up meetings, indoor and outdoor activities, workshops, presentations etc.
- Carry out general handyman tasks as and when required
Do you have the profile?
- Defensive driving addict
- Good knowledge of Creole, English and French language, oral and written
- Flexible to work irregular hours like a mix of early mornings, daytime and evenings on weekdays and weekends, as required
- Courteous, disciplined and punctual
- Great coolness and composure under strain
- Good problem-solving skills including DIY abilities
- Great communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office / Mobile Apps)
- Holds a valid driver’s licence for private car since at least 5 years
- Did not have any major accidents during the past 5 years
Please send your CV to email address: email@example.com
or send via post to
9, Bernardin de St Pierre Street, Quatre Bornes
by latest 31st January 2022
The Organisation reserves the right to convene only the best qualified candidates for interview.