Driver / Field Support
T1 Diams, the NGO providing multidisciplinary support to people living with Type 1 diabetes in Mauritius and Rodrigues Island is looking for dynamic Driver/ Field Worker.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide reliable and courteous transportation service to members, staff and guests with safety a top priority.
- To operate and maintain vehicles in a clean and tidy conditions.
- To maintain vehicles record. - Provide support to administrative department.
- Provide support to all other department.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopying and fax machine.
- Assist in making arrangements for meetings, in-house workshops (i.e arranging tables, chairs boards etc and re-arranging after completion of event).
- To assist in presentations wherever and whenever you will be requested.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries and direct them to appropriate persons as and when required.
- Provide support to the field activities of T1Diams
- Maintain and clean up of office premises and other places where the employer might do activities to help the cleaner when required.
- Assist with other office related matters as directed.
- Run errands, as required.
- Provide maintenance support when required.
- Holder of a valid driving licence.
- Holder of SC certificate.
- Personal communication skills.
- Willing to work during weekends and after office hours.
- Ability to work in team.
Please send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send via post to 9, Bernardin de St Pierre Street, Quatre Bornes by latest 31 January 2021
The Organisation reserves the right to convene only the best qualified candidates for interview.
Contact : Celine Alexis