Parapli Rouz is recruiting a Communication Officer who will be responsible for the internal and external communication of the association in support of the different programs.
• Develop Information, Education and Communication materials to support our different programs
• Compile & analyze field evidence to support public communication • Produce & diffuse Parapli Rouz annual report
• Manage Parapli Rouz online presence through content production, moderation and updating of information on website, social networks and other online platforms.
• Manage and update databases (Press, partners, service providers, photo archives)
• Manage written public communications (press releases, press kits, advocacy letters, presentations…) and assist the Management in the development of abstracts and project writing
• Participate in the coordination of advocacy and communication events
• Ensure coherence of Parapli Rouz visual identity and ensure respect of Parapli Rouz visual standards (font, font size, correct use of logo…)
• Meet external demands for information related to Parapli Rouz and its activities
• Any other duty related to the main function of this job as directed by the Coordinator
• Tertiary education in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
• Excellent writing and summarizing skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
• Strong analytical, planning and negotiation skills • Good knowledge of social media networks
• IT conversant (Word, Excel, P. Point) • Experience in using design software (Indesign, Photoshop…)
• Fluent in French, English and Creole
• Driving license or Learner
• Interest and commitment to sex workers’ rights
Candidates are invited to send their CV, motivation letter and Portfolio (incl. designs and written communication works) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2019.
Further information on 54431951.
Contact : Sophie Ganachaud
Tel : 54431951