COMMUNICATION OFFICER as part of the communication and fundraising team
Full time basis (45 hrs per week) on a 1-year contract basis (with possibility of renewal)
Direct Report to: Communication and Development Coordinator
(A) MAIN FUNCTIONS:
• Be an active part of the communication team by delivering high quality content and ideas as per Lovebridge communication strategy and targets
• Actively participate in Lovebridge fundraising efforts to meet 2020-2021 targets
• Execute Monitoring & Evaluation tasks as per Lovebridge M&E process ~
• Write reports to submit to funders and other stakeholders and ensure that these are delivered on time
• Community Management (social media)
• Events coordination
• Any other duties related to the position
(B) JOB PROFILE:
The ideal candidate will be part of Lovebridge communication and fundraising team.
The person will be based at Lovebridge support office and will also be visiting/working in regions where Lovebridge intervenes.
(C) QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Degree holder in Communication or Social Sciences or any other related field OR 3 years relevant working experience
(D) ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will need to:
1. Explain why he/she wants this job and not a job
2. Possess excellent writing and oral skills in English and French and be able to communicate in Creole
3. Be highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
4. Have public speaking skills
5. Possess a valid driving licence and own transport
6. Be available to work as from 1st February 2020
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org – attention: Sandrine Ah-Choon and mention Job Offer: Communication Officer in the mail title.
Deadline: 31st January 2020
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
5 448 11 11