Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 697-6117
The overall purpose of this position will be to participate in the day to day running of the Gerald Durrell Endemic Wildlife Sanctuary (GDEWS).
This will include the feeding and maintenance of animals held in captivity, their monitoring, assisting with any captive breeding, upkeep of the grounds for the animals and environmental enhancement.
The candidate may have opportunities to participate in other activities of the foundation including education and awareness activities and assisting with VIP and scientific visits.
Qualifications / requirement
We are looking for applicants that have the following qualities/experience:
- A GCSE O level is a minimum requirement
- Resides in the Black River region (for travel reasons)
- Aged 24
- Prior experience of animal keeping is an advantage
- A love and empathy for animals is essential
- Prepared to work on a rosta for weekends
- Ability to use a computer : Email, Excel, Word at a basic level
- Strong observation skills
- Good practical skills
- Ability to work with teams and persons from different backgrounds and organisations
- Demonstrate motivation for the job and taking a pride in their work
- Must not be colour blind
Deadline : 31 May 2021