Centre de Solidarité Pour Une Nouvelle Vie (CDS), an NGO working in the field of rehabilitation and reintegration of substance abusers in Mauritius is presently looking for an experienced Administrative Officer
Qualifications & Experience:
- HSC Holder.
- Diploma in secretarial duties / administration or other qualifications acceptable to the board
- Minimum 3 years working experience in this field.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Computer literate Word/Excel/ Powerpoint.
- The ideal person must have knowledge of the social field in Mauritius and has worked at administration level. |
- He/She must have a good knowledge of human resources management, registry and project writing.
- He/ she must be able to work in a team.
- A valid driving license will be an advantage.
Salary: According to Salary scale of CDS
Interested candidate should send their motivation letter together with an updated CV to the Director, Centre de Solidarité pour une Nouvelle Vie, Impasse Larcher, Rose-Hill or : Email: email@example.com.
Deadline: Friday 22th February 2019
CDS reserves the right to call only the best candidates for interview.
Contact : Edley Jaymangal