Contact person : Ms Chandrika Soogund,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 455-0295
We are looking for an Administrative / Accounts Officer to assist senior staff of the Finance department.
The candidate’s profile
• At least HSC, ACCA I with three (3) years of experience in the accounting field.
• Highly proficient in MS Excel and Word and strong experience in the use of accounting software.
• Experience with Navision (Microsoft NAV) is an advantage.
• Work experience with a payroll system.
• Good written and oral business communication skills.
• Mature and positive attitude at work with ability to relate professionally with staff of different departments and positions.
Tasks and responsibilities include
• Assist with the implementation of financial policies and procedures.
• Post accounting data to appropriate ledgers, cost & revenue centres. Ensure that transactions are properly recorded and entered on accounting software.
• Bookkeeping and safe-keeping of financial records.
• Perform tasks associated with requests for funds from the different SOS facilities and programmes, cheques preparation and petty cash.
• Assist with annual internal audit.
• Assist with the administration of payroll.
Training in Navision (Microsoft NAV)
Remuneration which commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send us your application, CV and copies of qualifications latest by the 30 April 2021
The HR Department,
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES MAURITIUS,
3, G. Ythier Street,
or by e-mail on email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Mauritius reserves the right not to appoint anyone following this advertisement.